Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Freshening up a Target Table

I do a lot of antiques.  Almost all antiques!  I love them, but sometimes it's nice to get  a newer piece of furniture that needs no work, just a facelift.  

I wanted to do a little post on how you can make a generic, store brand piece of furniture your own with a little paint.  I love how it has a modern, clean feel now.  And, no distressing--that doesn't happen very often! 



 Before




 After

This color is so fresh looking.  Love how it gives a little pop, but is still subtle.







I just sprayed the original hardware in Oil Rubbed Bronze so it would stand out. 




Hope ya'll are having a great week so far!

color = Blissful Blue SW

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I've really been wanting to do something fresh and different in my house, but I just don't have room for any more furniture-- this inspires me to think I could take something I already have "re-fresh" it.

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments! Please feel free to leave one!! <3